[Beowulf] getting kubuntu to perform as a cluster os

Geoff Jacobs gdjacobs at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 16:31:16 EST 2008

Jon Aquilina wrote:
> i would use the server but im not extremely versed with command line
> commands except the simple sudo apt-get install update upgrade
> dist-upgrade auto clean, etc

Hmm... I would suspect some command line is going to be required no
matter what. I would recommend taking some time to beef up your skills
in that area.

http://www.linuxcommand.org/learning_the_shell.php

However, it should be possible to run (for example) any *Ubuntu with a
server kernel if that increases your comfort.

BTW, feel free to contact me off list if you need any command line pointers.

--
Geoffrey D. Jacobs

To have no errors
  would be life without meaning