[Beowulf] Re: Rear-door heat exchangers and condensation

Kilian CAVALOTTI kilian.cavalotti.work at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 09:57:37 EST 2008

Hi Doug,

On Wednesday 10 December 2008 15:00:24 Doug ONeal wrote:
> The IBM doors look great - will they fit any 19" rack?
> I have APC Netshelter VX racks and the powered ventilation rear doors are
> not sufficient any more.

If I'm not mistaken, the IBM RDHx doors are manufactured by Vette Corp, and
according to their spec sheet, it looks like they can be installed on a
variety of standard racks, including Netshelter VXes, with the help of a
"transition frame". See :
http://www.vettecorp.com/information_center/LiquiCoolRDHx_DataSheet.pdf

Cheers,
--