[Beowulf] Rear-door heat exchangers and condensation

Mark Hahn hahn at mcmaster.ca
Wed Dec 10 15:34:24 EST 2008

> Thanks, that's helpful. I was afraid that a low temp for chilled water would
> generate condensation on the pipes, or even on the doors themselves.

condensation happens when air passes over a surface which is below the air's
dew point.  it's more likely that the main chiller's cold output will be
at a lower temperature than the door coil, so any condensation will happen
there.  that's assuming you don't have oddities like major moisture sources,
and that you avoid undesirable airflow.