[Beowulf] IB on super micro blade server

Ethan VanMatre evm at stccmop.org
Wed Aug 27 12:44:31 EDT 2008

I have a SuperMicro "SuperBlade" that came with IB - At this point we
have installed Rocks. I'm in the learning curve for IB in general and
Rocks specifically.

The IB roll was installed but IB does not work as of yet. I'm just in
need of some pointers to get me a leap ahead. I've spent a few days
looking and searching...

Regards, Ethan

Ethan VanMatre - Research Systems Engineer - Computer Systems Manager
Center for Coastal Margin Observation and Prediction
Center for Coastal and Land-Margin Research
Department of Environmental and Biomolecular Systems
OGI School of Science & Engineering
Oregon Health & Science University
(503) 748-1157  evm at stccmop.org