[Beowulf] Stroustrup regarding multicore

Alan Louis Scheinine alscheinine at tuffmail.us
Tue Aug 26 17:26:59 EDT 2008

I found some useful books in C++, I could not remember the names
because they are at home so I looked in Amazon to jog my memory.

I'm in shock
Search word "C++" (search within Amazon, not Google)
20,176 results
Search word "C++ scientific" (search within Amazon, not Google)
337 results

The wealth of information must be disorientating to a scientist
that wants to learn C++.  Of course, one can read specialized
mailing lists to get more refined recommendations.

Alan
--

  Alan Scheinine
  5010 Mancuso Lane, Apt. 621

  Email: alscheinine at tuffmail.us
  Office phone: 225 578 0294
  Mobile phone USA:   225 288 4176  [+1 225 288 4176]