[Beowulf] OTM 2007 Call for Participation
zahir.tari at rmit.edu.au
Tue Oct 9 23:05:36 EDT 2007
*** Our apologies if you have received this more than once ***
This is to let you know that the selection process for the OTM 2007
Federated event just finished. This event will be held in Algarve
(Portugal) during the period of 25-30 November 2007, and it involves
the following major conferences:
- International Symposium on Distributed Objects and
- International Conference on Cooperative Information Systems
- International Symposium on Grid computing, high-performAnce
and Distributed Applications (GADA'07)
- International Conference on Ontologies, Databases and
Applications of Semantics (ODBASE'07)
- International Symposium on Information Security (IS'07)
We are proud to announce you the four exceptional keynote speakers
for the OTM 2007 event:
- Donald Ferguson (Microsoft) on "The Internet Service Bus"
- Mark Little (Red Hat) on "Transaction Processing in a Service
- York Sure (SAP) on "Towards the next Generation Value Networks"
- Dennis Gannon (Indiana University) on "A Service Architecture
for eScience Grid Gateways"
- Whitfield Diffie (Sun Microsystems) on "Cryptography: Past,
Present and Future"
Details about the list of accepted papers can be found at
In additional to the conferences, OTM 2007 is also running workshops
covering various topics (e.g. agents in web services, privacy,
context-aware mobile services...).
Hope to see you at OTM 2007 in Portugal! For any information, please
send us an e-mail to fedconf at cs.rmit.edu.au
Zahir [Tari] & Robert [Meersman]
-- OTM 2007 General Co-Chairs
Beowulf mailing list, Beowulf at beowulf.org
To change your subscription (digest mode or unsubscribe) visit http://www.beowulf.org/mailman/listinfo/beowulf
More information about the Beowulf