[Beowulf] Parallel Development Tools

stephen mulcahy smulcahy at aplpi.com
Wed Oct 17 08:02:01 EDT 2007

Tim Cutts wrote:
> I've been reading the aptitude documentation this morning, as it
> happens, and there's all sorts of useful stuff it can do above what
> apt-cache could manage, and it's solved a number of long-standing
> problems I've had...  in particular its search functionality is *much*
> improved over apt-cache.

Interesting, I should rtfm. I've been using aptitude since migrating to
etch but still find myself using apt-cache search over aptitude search
because it seemed to give me more hits.

-stephen

--
Stephen Mulcahy, Applepie Solutions Ltd., Innovation in Business Center,
GMIT, Dublin Rd, Galway, Ireland.  +353.91.751262  http://www.aplpi.com