[Beowulf] network filesystem

jaime.perea at gmail.com jaime.perea at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 09:50:49 EST 2007

I have a small (16 dual xeon machines) cluster. We are going to add
an additional machine which is only going to serve a big filesystem via
a gigabit interface.

Does anybody knows what is better for a cluster of this size, exporting the
filesystem via NFS or use another alternative such as a cluster filesystem
like GFS or OCFS?

Thanks in advance

           Jaime D. Perea Duarte. <jaime at iaa dot es>
             Linux registered user #10472

           Dep. Astrofisica Extragalactica.
           Instituto de Astrofisica de Andalucia (CSIC)
           Apdo. 3004, 18080 Granada, Spain.