[Beowulf] passing f90 module data to C with PGI

Weikuan Yu weikuan.yu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 15:52:47 EDT 2007

Hi,

Anybody has experiences in passing f90 module data to C functions, when
using PGI compilers? I am sharing a long list of module parameters from
different f90 modules to a C function. It now looks quite awkward with 17
parameters. But I do not want to combine all of them as COMMON blocks though.

I am only able to find some information about doing such things (prefixing
with module name), using intel compiler or HP fortran 90. But this approach
of prefixing variable names with the module name does not seem to apply on
my environment with PGI compilers. I am exactly not sure if this is a
compiler issue.

Thanks,
--
Weikuan Yu