[Beowulf] Cluster Diagram of 500 PC

Mostafiz masud62 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 15:04:38 EDT 2007

  Dear Sir,
  We want to setup a Cluster of 500 PC in following Configuration:
  Intel Duel Core 1.88 GHz 2MB Cache
  4 GB DDR-2 RAM
  2 X 80 GB
  How dow we connect these computers and how many will be defined as master.
  How do we conect using how many switch.
  How power connection will be provided.
  How do we start and stop all nodes using a remote computer.
  How do we ensure fault tolarent network connectivity.
  We want to use windows  XP or windows 2003 as OS. Better persormance Centos ro Linux RHL may be selected.
  please advice us and help me in providing a network diagram of the system
Lt Col
IT directorate
Tel: 880-2-8752348
Cell: 880-1711431880