[Beowulf] massive parallel processing application required

Mitchell Wisidagamage 06002352 at brookes.ac.uk
Wed Jan 31 06:10:20 EST 2007

Any kind system is fine. It all depends on the type of the "application"
I get.

I thought of password cracking. But there wouldn't be much substance in
the project in it.

Any ideas? There's got be lots of transaction processing.

When I was working at an ISP we calculated dial-up internet usage by
useing the large RADIUS log files. The program took quite took quite a
while to process. And I remember there were many other applications that
took a while to process such as the bandwidth manager, anti-spam/anti
virus gateway, traffic monitoring software, etc. Unfortunately I no I
know anyone who's still working at the company.

Any other real world applications where I can atleast simulate input data?