[Beowulf] massive parallel processing application required

Mitchell Wisidagamage 06002352 at brookes.ac.uk
Mon Jan 29 19:17:02 EST 2007

Hi all,
  As part of my dissertation, I'm looking for "raw data" which will be
used for massive parallel processing using Beuwulf cluster (with the use
of PVM or MPI). I tried looking for e-science raw data (and the
computations required on it) such as bioinformatics, fluid dynamics,
etc. but without any luck.

Anyone has any idea of getting some raw data so I can give compute
intensive "work" to the nodes?

Any pointers/hints/tips would be very much appriciated.

Best wishes,
  Mitchell