[Beowulf] An OT patented rgb editorial rant

Steve Heaton steve_heaton at iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 25 21:07:31 EST 2007

G'day RGB and all

I draw great comfort from another lesson that history has taught us: all
empires crumble.

All those previous empires also looked invincible.

Sure, some last longer than others but they all ultimately suffer the
same fate.

Here's a thought, has Microsoft's dominance been supported by Western
society's swing to the right? To what extent?

Ultimately we'll see the pendulum swing back to the left and freedom
will again return to the lands. Will such a swing see the rise of the
Penguins?

I'm sure there's a sociology PhD in there somewhere. At the very least a
late night of robust red / dark ale ;)

Stevo