[Beowulf] Recommended paper for parallel sorting?

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 12:02:27 EST 2007

Speaking of Ian Foster's books. Does anyone have an opinion about this
one?

The Sourcebook of Parallel Computing (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in
Computer Architecture and Design)

This book seems to be quite a bit newer, has a different focus
obviously, but I'd like to know what you think about it?

Thanks,
Roland