[Beowulf] Help with HPL Makefile

snj78 at comcast.net snj78 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 18:55:45 EDT 2007

> Your Make.inc links are likely broken. It may happen if you tried to
> compile with a wrong TOPdir or arch.

Thanks to your help, the error has been resolved.  I was creating a directory called /hpl and putting everything in there but didn't change the TOPdir parameter to match.
I changed it to:

TOPdir=/hpl

from

TOPdir = $(HOME)/hpl

and everything works as far as that is concerned.  I am now getting an error where HPL_dlamch.c isn't working and it isn't able to find hpl.h, but that is for another time and place.  I will try to work that out and if I get nowhere I may be back.
Thanks everyone for indulging my "newness" to parallel processing and helping me out.  I am now one step closer to a benchmark result.

Stephen Jenkins

!DSPAM:46223002253461396896698!