[Beowulf] distributed storage

Richard Miguel San Martin rmiguel at usmp.edu.pe
Sun Apr 8 15:02:41 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I have a beowulf cluster build with PIV PCS. We are needing a space of storage
where put data related with a project of medical images. My question is about
which is the best way for to deploy a distributed storage .. I mean, I thought
to use distributed filesystems or perhaps an application for to build the
distributed storage. Can someone say me your oppinion about it?

Thanks in advance

Richard Miguel
    ~       |
   . .      |  "In a world without fences ... who needs
  (0 0 )    |   GATES?"
 oo0  0oo   |