[Beowulf] Re: Sun Project "blackbox"

Chris Traylor ctraylor at phalanyx.com
Wed Oct 18 16:27:32 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-18 at 12:00 -0700, David Mathog wrote:

> I'm not sure the prototype configuration would even be legal
> in some locales, as there is only one door into it, at least
> it appears that way from the photos.

Actually, from the second picture in their gallery, it looks like it
has, at least, a single door in the back.

But there are many others who are not bashful about using government
power to do “good.”  They truly believe they can make the economy fair
through a redistributive tax and spending system; make the people moral
by regulating personal behavior and choices; and remake the world in our
image using armies. They argue that the use of force to achieve good is
legitimate and proper for government-- always speaking of the noble
goals while ignoring the inevitable failures and evils caused by
coercion. - Ron Paul