[Beowulf] Three notes from ISC 2006

Patrick Geoffray patrick at myri.com
Wed Jun 28 12:58:55 EDT 2006

Vincent Diepeveen wrote:
> "Microsoft is usually at the extreme of  the marketing spectrum"
>
> Is this your official companies statement about microsoft?

I am not an officer of the company that employs me, thus I have no
official voice. I cannot sign contract and my expression has no legal
binding (unless I say a lot of bad things and on purpose).
Only a company officer (usually VP level) can issue official company
statements, and those have a particular format.

Now, since you ask, what's wrong in acknowledging that Microsoft masters
the marketing techniques in the software market ?

Patrick
--
Patrick Geoffray
Myricom, Inc.