[Beowulf] MS HPC... Oh dear...

SIM DOG steve_heaton at iinet.net.au
Sun Jun 11 21:20:04 EDT 2006

G'day all

Sorry if this turns out to be a dupe post but MS has just released their
HPC clustering kit.

While I've tried to approach this with an open mind... it didn't last
long. I'll refer anyone to ClusterMonkey's article about why Linux is a
better platform for clustering.

Maybe the equiv MS site should be called ClusterMoney? =)

Whatever you do, don't read this article as the level of marketing-speak
and Ra Ra may well impede synapses firing... Cue the quote from every
CSI episode: "You just don't get it do you?!"

Go Da Bird!