[Beowulf] CLuster - Mpich - tstmachines - Ayuda !!!!!!

Reuti reuti at staff.uni-marburg.de
Fri Jul 7 03:05:23 EDT 2006


Hi,

which rsh-command did you compile into the MPICH? The default ssh  
will also need a passwordless login via ssh for each user. What you  
can try:

export P4_RSHCOMMAND=rsh

to set it to the default rsh-login which you set up already.

HTH - Reuti


Am 01.07.2006 um 12:33 schrieb Ernesto Gamez:

>
> Hi, I use mpich and freebsd for make a cluster, ,I Have 3 nodes and  
> one master node
> I think, that I configured the rsh and ssh, i can log in for all  
> nodes with this,
> in the file, inetd.conf  i change to enable the rshd and rlogin, i  
> have the file .rhosts, i configured the hosts.allow, hosts.equiv
>
> in the file sshd_config enabled the permitrootlogin yes
>
> i put my nodes in the file /...mpich/share/machines.freebsd whit  
> the ip
>
> I use the tstmachines to test the nodes qith the master node, but i  
> cant, this is the report,,.please help me, please
>
>
> nodo1# ./tstmachines -v
> Trying true on 192.168.1.1 ...
> Errors while trying to run rsh 192.168.1.1 -n true
> Unexpected response from 192.168.1.1:
> --> select: protocol failure in circuit setup
> If your .cshrc, login, .bashrc, or other startup file
> contains a command that generates any output when logging in,
> such as fortune or hostname or even echo, you should modify
> that startup file to only print such a message when the
> process is attached to a terminal.  Examples of how to do
> this are in the Users Manual.  If you do not do this, MPICH
> will still work, but this script and the test programs will
> report problems because they compare expected output from
> what the programs produce.
> Trying true on 192.168.1.10 ...
> Unexpected response from 192.168.1.10 :
> --> rshd: Login incorrect.
> If your .cshrc, login, .bashrc, or other startup file
> contains a command that generates any output when logging in,
> such as fortune or hostname or even echo, you should modify
> that startup file to only print such a message when the
> process is attached to a terminal.  Examples of how to do
> this are in the Users Manual.  If you do not do this, MPICH
> will still work, but this script and the test programs will
> report problems because they compare expected output from
> what the programs produce.
> Trying true on 192.168.1.11 ...
> Unexpected response from 192.168.1.11 :
> --> select: protocol failure in circuit setup
> If your .cshrc, login, .bashrc, or other startup file
> contains a command that generates any output when logging in,
> such as fortune or hostname or even echo, you should modify
> that startup file to only print such a message when the
> process is attached to a terminal.  Examples of how to do
> this are in the Users Manual.  If you do not do this, MPICH
> will still work, but this script and the test programs will
> report problems because they compare expected output from
> what the programs produce.
> Trying true on 192.168.1.12 ...
> Unexpected response from 192.168.1.12 :
> --> rshd: Login incorrect.
> If your .cshrc, login, .bashrc, or other startup file
> contains a command that generates any output when logging in,
> such as fortune or hostname or even echo, you should modify
> that startup file to only print such a message when the
> process is attached to a terminal.  Examples of how to do
> this are in the Users Manual.  If you do not do this, MPICH
> will still work, but this script and the test programs will
> report problems because they compare expected output from
> what the programs produce.
>    The test of rsh <machine> true  failed on some machines.
>    This may be due to problems in your .login or .cshrc files;
>    some common problems are described when detected.  Look at the
>    output above to see what the problem is.
>
>    If the problem is something like 'permission denied', then the
>    remote shell command rsh does not allow you to run programs.
>    See the documentation about remote shell and rhosts.
>
> Trying ls on 192.168.1.1 ...
> Errors while trying to run rsh 192.168.1.1 -n /bin/ls
> /usr/local/mpich-1.2.7/sbin/mpichfoo
> Unexpected response from 192.168.1.1:
> --> select: protocol failure in circuit setup
> Trying ls on 192.168.1.10 ...
> Unexpected response from 192.168.1.10:
> --> rshd: Login incorrect.
> Trying ls on 192.168.1.11 ...
> Unexpected response from 192.168.1.11:
> --> select: protocol failure in circuit setup
> Trying ls on 192.168.1.12 ...
> Unexpected response from 192.168.1.12:
> --> rshd: Login incorrect.
>    The ls test failed on some machines.
>    This usually means that you do not have a common filesystem on
>    all of the machines in your machines list; MPICH requires this
>    for mpirun (it is possible to handle this in a procgroup file; see
>    the documentation for more details).
>
>    Other possible problems include:
>        The remote shell command rsh does not allow you to run ls.
>           See the documentation about remote shell and rhosts.
>        You have a common file system, but with inconsistent names.
>           See the documentation on the automounter fix.
>
>
> 4 errors were encountered while testing the machines list for freebsd
> No machines seem to be available!
> nodo1#
>
> _______________________________________________
> Beowulf mailing list, Beowulf at beowulf.org
> To change your subscription (digest mode or unsubscribe) visit  
> http://www.beowulf.org/mailman/listinfo/beowulf

_______________________________________________
Beowulf mailing list, Beowulf at beowulf.org
To change your subscription (digest mode or unsubscribe) visit http://www.beowulf.org/mailman/listinfo/beowulf



More information about the Beowulf mailing list