[Beowulf] distributions

Warren Turkal wt at atmos.colostate.edu
Fri Jan 27 20:19:52 EST 2006

On Friday 27 January 2006 05:27 pm, Greg M. Kurtzer wrote:
> One of the design goals of Fedora is to NOT be a production capable OS.
> This is done by limiting its life to only 6 months with no guaranteed
> smooth update path (among several other things). With that said....

I am not using Fedora. I was using it as an example because it is easier than
saying RHEL4 or CentOS4 or Debian Sarge. I am actually looking to migrate the
cluster to something Debian based here in the near future.

Warren Turkal, Research Associate III
Colorado State University, Dept. of Atmospheric Science
Beowulf mailing list, Beowulf at beowulf.org