[Beowulf] Re: What vendors would you be sure to check out?

SIM DOG steve_heaton at iinet.net.au
Tue Jan 3 06:58:35 EST 2006

Having been on both side of the fence I think I can fairly say that
there are idiots on *both* sides :) It's that whole "people" thang.

At the risk of stating the bleedingly obvious... You're in the cumfy
chair. If you've got sufficient dollars in your pocket then you should
get the attention. Want 1x inkjet printer? You can whistle. Buying a
1024 node HPC solution? You'd have my organization's undivided attention
(ignoring the pun ;)

Free market economies are a glory to behold. Good luck =)

Stevo