[Beowulf] ECC settings for Opteron 175 + Serverworks HT1000 chipset

Velu Erwan erwan at seanodes.com
Fri Jan 27 05:42:21 EST 2006

Bruce Allen a écrit :

> Dear Beowulf list,

Hey bruce, World is small isn't it ;))

> [...]
> I would appreciate advice about:
>   -- how to configure these settings
>   -- pointers to relevant AMD/Serverworks documentation
>   -- relevant Linux kernel options/modules
>   -- anything else relevant/related

You cand find some documentation on this project :
http://bluesmoke.sourceforge.net/ or the older
EDAC sounds to be on the way to be integrated upstream
This sounds to be some preliminary work but you may give it a try.
*I don't know your configuration but the "drivers/edac/amd76x_edac.c"
may match.
I didn't had time to test EDAC but if you will, I'm interested in your