[Beowulf] distributed file storage solution?

Buccaneer for Hire. buccaneer at rocketmail.com
Tue Dec 12 11:30:15 EST 2006

> Do you have it running?  If so, how many nodes (targets) do you
> have connected?  If you have it running in redundant mode, have you
> measured the performance difference between RAID0 and RAID5?

Just as an FYI, I would recommend that whatever you decide on, you develop a "show me" attitude and test it at your location using your job mix BEFORE you spend a dime on it. They you can decide how much time and money it will take to make it work.

We have tried many solutions that have not worked.  Some of it, AFTER we spent good money and time on it.

http://new.mail.yahoo.com