[Beowulf] Cluster Interconnects: The Whole Shebang

Douglas Eadline deadline at clustermonkey.net
Wed Apr 19 12:20:43 EDT 2006

I am pleased to announce the publication of our latest Cluster Monkey
feature:

 "Cluster Interconnects: The Whole Shebang"

  http://www.clustermonkey.net/

Jeff Layton has updated and expand a prior version that was published in
ClusterWorld. We believe it is the only review of its type. We provide an
overview of the available technologies and conclude with two tables
summarizing key features and ballpark pricing for various size clusters.

While you are there, also check the other recent articles:

  * MPI: Is Your Application Spawnworthy?
  * MPI: The Spawn of MPI
  * Using the PIO Benchmark
  * Using the Globus Toolkit with Firewalls

--
Doug