[Beowulf] Make testing errors of MPICH 1.2.71p

Hai-Ping Lan haipinglan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 05:09:49 EST 2005

Dear Colleagues,
   I am a new come to build cluster.
   Now , I try to build MPICH under  rsh service, but there are some
errors i cannot deal with.
   I configure MPICH with : "--enable-debug -fc=pgf77 -f90=pgf90
--prefix =/usr/local/mpich-1.2.71p".  For the make process, there is
no error occur. But there are 3 errors for the make testing in the
error report:

excl	fail	2c2
            < **io File exists No Errors
             - --
           >  No Errors

shared_fp fail	2c2
      < **io No such file or directory**io No such file or directory**io
       No  such file or directory No Errors
      >  No Errors

error	fail	2,3c2
    < Unexpected error message Invalid argument
    <  Found 1 errors
     >  No Errors

Would any one else have got along with these errors ? Would you please
help me ?

-- Best Regards!

Hai-Ping Lan

Key Lab on Physics and Chemistry for NanoDevices
and Department of Electronics
Peking University