[Beowulf] So we will write our own book - next steps...

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Mon Feb 28 18:57:30 EST 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-28 at 13:24 +0100, Ryan Sweet wrote:

> * Drupal's collaborative book feature looks like
> maybe an interesting middle-road: http://drupal.org/node/284 though maybe it
> would have the same problems.

A first look at this Drupal thing looks good.

It would be nice to get together an overview of cluster interconnects.
Why they are important, what the various choices are, and what the
strengths and weaknesses are.
As Glen originally commented, this is a very poor part of the OReilly
book by Sloan.
On this list, we have many expert people from industry, working for
the companies which (for example) develop and support interconnects.