[Beowulf] where can i learn to build a cluster machine?

Starship Warrior starship at mtaonline.net
Fri Feb 25 03:15:30 EST 2005

I am totally new to clusters but have been a list member for some time
and read all the emails trying to learn more - so can anyone tell me
where there is a good how to guide - I have three machines that I would
like to use linus and cluster together just to learn more - two are 3.0
Pentiums and the last one maybe a 3.5 or 6 not sure yet they the two
have the same ASUS MB  and will use SCSI  drives the third will also
have a ASUS MB just not sure yet what I will get

thanks for any and all information

Starship Warrior
Cluster user wantabe LOL