[Beowulf] Message Passing Parallel program with INPUT

ThanhVu H. Nguyen - Gmail nguyenthanhvuh at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 18:01:41 EDT 2005

Hi , I am able to successfully run existing programming in parallel
with MPI.  However when it comes to program that requires an input file
(e.g,   progname infile)  , then I cannot able to run it in parallel,
the 'infile' is not passed to the slave machines.

I use this command

mpirun -np 3 ./a.out infile

then on machine id 0 (master),  everything is fine but on other
machines don't see the 'infile' argument.

What is the correct way to run program that requires extra arguments ?
Thanks

tvn,

ThanhVu H. Nguyen