[Beowulf] rsh message error

Richard Miguel San Martín rmiguel at senamhi.gob.pe
Fri Aug 5 15:11:37 EDT 2005

Hi all, I have a cluster with 17 nodes P4 Red Hat 8.0 an mpich, Im trying opf
run my application and i have this error message:

"Timeout in waiting for processes to exit, 6 left.  This may be due to a
rsh program (Some versions of Kerberos rsh have been observed to have this
This is not a problem with P4 or MPICH but a problem with the operating
environment.  For many applications, this problem will only slow down
process termination."

Someone have an idea about the solution?.

R. Miguel