[Beowulf] Cluster for Finite Element Analysis
Srinivasa.Ghanta at gknsintermetals.com
Fri Apr 22 17:09:18 EDT 2005
I am beginner and just started to learn about cluster technology. My goal is
to build a cluster that could be used for FEA ultimately. I have searched
the web and it confused me more on how to do this. I was advised that this
was a good place to ask questions and I would be getting some real help.
1. Did anybody built a cluster for FEA application?
2. What type of cluster should I select for FEA ?
3. What Clustering software and other software packages should I be
4. What are my minimum hardware requirements?
5. Is there a set procedure on how I could proceed in building this cluster?
Any advice on this issue will be of great help. Thank you for taking time to
help me out
Beowulf mailing list, Beowulf at beowulf.org
To change your subscription (digest mode or unsubscribe) visit http://www.beowulf.org/mailman/listinfo/beowulf
More information about the Beowulf