Re:[Beowulf] Compiling HPL

jack at jack at
Wed Apr 6 09:02:02 EDT 2005

Sorry if you've already seen this, but I sent it 2 days ago and it
didn't show up on the list...

Hello again, sorry to keep bothering you all,

I fixed the make, and indeed it compile great up until the FORTRAN part.
This is the first g77 line. It looks like another path issue maybe, but
I checked the make and I'm pretty sure it's right. Here's what I get:

/usr/bin/g77  -DHPL_CALL_CBLAS -I/usr/local/hpl/include
-I/usr/local/lam-7.1.1/share/include -fomit-frame-pointer -O3
-funroll-loops -o /usr/local/hpl/bin/Linux_PII_CBLAS/xhpl
HPL_pddriver.o         HPL_pdinfo.o           HPL_pdtest.o
/usr/local/hpl/lib/Linux_PII_CBLAS/libhpl.a  /usr/lib/libcblas.a
cannot open crtbegin.o: No such file or directory
make[2]: *** [dexe.grd] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
make[1]: *** [build_tst] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/hpl'
make: *** [build] Error 2

Thanks a lot for input,

-Jack Carrozzo