[Beowulf] Mac OS X and High Performance Heterogenous Environments - London

john at clustervision.com john at clustervision.com
Thu Oct 28 05:00:48 EDT 2004

There has been interest on this list on MacOS clusters.
This event in London on Monday should be of interest.

The UK Unix Users Group is good at organising technically focussed
events. I would say that this won't be a company product puff.

http://www.ukuug.org/events/apple04/

Who:  	 Jordan Hubbard (Apple), and other speakers
When: 	Monday 1st November, 2004
10:30am start; 10am doors
Where:	Institute of Physics, 76 Portland Place, London
Cost:	Free entry although preregistration is required and places are strictly
limited.
You do not have to be a UKUUG member to attend

Sadly I doubt if I will be able to attend.