[Beowulf] Re: MySQL Cluster with SCI interconnect (fwd from tamada at acornnetworks.co.jp)

Eugen Leitl eugen at leitl.org
Thu Oct 28 04:50:18 EDT 2004

Of tenuous relevance, but it's a cluster database which uses SCI for
signalling fabric.

MySQL 4.1 (just out) actually has cluster functionality built-in (but for Sun
Solaris, which is a release bug, about to be fixed).

For those of you who're interested in HA Linux, the next release is not far
away, and removes the 2-node limitation: http://linuxha.trick.ca/

----- Forwarded message from Junzo Tamada <tamada at acornnetworks.co.jp> -----