[Beowulf] HPC Survey

Brady Bonty bb101_at at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 08:18:45 EDT 2004

  My name is Brady Black, I am currently a student
enrolled in a High Performance Computing curriculum.

  As part of my school work and internship, I am
gathering information relating to current High
Performance Computer installations and their
operations.  I plan on using this information to
better understand the hurdles currently facing High
Performance Computing and to provide some insight into
solutions of common problems.

  I would be very appreciative if you would take 5 –
10 minutes out of your busy schedule to answer this 20
question survey.

  Please be assured that all information gathered from
this survey will remain anonymous unless specific
consent is provided.  My plan is to use the aggregate
data to provide an overview of challenges currently
faced by the High Performance Computing industry.  If
you would like a copy of the aggregate data, please
let me know.

Thank you,
Brady Black

Do you Yahoo!?