[Beowulf] High Performance for Large Database

hanzl at noel.feld.cvut.cz hanzl at noel.feld.cvut.cz
Mon Nov 15 11:04:04 EST 2004

> > Anyone here using the GPL'd version of GFS on large clusters ?
>
> Yes, please. Particularly, how it compares against Lustre.

Just hearing that somebody is actually using one of these would be
interesting.

While it is common to recommend these to other people, there are not
many reports of own experience :-)

I did few greps through last 14553 messages in this maillist and the
strongest claim of personal experience I found was "Just set up a 2
node Lustre here".

But my search may be incomplete and reports of happy users on this
list may be incomplete. Please tell us...

Regards

Vaclav Hanzl