[Beowulf] Re: scyld and jaguar

Michael Will mwill at penguincomputing.com
Mon Mar 22 18:01:00 EST 2004

I agree that rather than compiling your own MPICH you should try to make it
work with the existing one. However
1) there is no source
2) the binary is statically linked.
3) Scyld does have an mpirun which should set the enviromentvariables right.

The right attempt is to make it use bpsh instead of rsh or ssh. I saw that
some of the calls are done with shell scripts, which might be a way to fix it
as well if the enviroment variables don't help.

Michael

--
Michael Will, Linux Sales Engineer
NEWS: We have moved to a larger iceberg :-)