[Beowulf] Suggest me on my attempt!!

Venkatraman Madurai Venkatasubramanyam venkatraman at programmer.net
Thu Mar 18 07:03:57 EST 2004

Hello ppl!

     I am a Computer Science and Engineering student of India. I am planning to build a Beowulf Cluster for my Project as a part of my curriculum. Resource I have are four laptops with Intel Celeron 2 GHz, 18 GB HDD, HP Compaq Presario 2100 series, 192 MB RAM and I dont  know what else shud I specify here. I have RedHat Linux 9 running on it. So I seek your help here to suggest me on how to build a Cluster. Please show me a way, as I am new to the Linux Platform. If you can personally help me, I will be really appreciated.

MOkShAA.
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm