[Beowulf] SPBS problem--need help...

Burcu Akcan burcu at ulakbim.gov.tr
Mon Mar 15 03:51:47 EST 2004

Hi,

We have built a beowulf Debian cluster that contains 128 PIV nodes and
one dual xeon server. I need
some help about SPBS (Storm). We have already installed SPBS on the
server and nodes and all daemons seem to work regularly. When any job is
given to the system by using pbs scripting, the job can be seen on
defined queue by running status and related nodes are allocated for the
job. On the other hand there is no cpu or memory consumption on the
nodes, the job does not run exactly and at the end of estimated cpu time
there is no output file.
Can anyone give some advice on my problem about SPBS.

Thank you...

Burcu Akcan

ULAKBIM High Performance Computing Center