[Beowulf] project

Joe Manning ratscus at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 20:55:17 EST 2004

Does anyone know of a good non-profit that posts data to be processed?  Kind
of like how SETI dispenses its data, but for cancer or something?  I have a
whole school to my disposal and am just going to run a diskless system
pushed down from a server.  I can't really do much about the network, but
will use it as a working model for some personal curiosities.  (hopefully I
will be able to contribute to this group at some point)  Also, if anyone
does know of a good place to get this type of data, can they please point me
in the right direction of the type of process said sight uses, so I can
decide what version I want to use to implement the process.

Thanks,

Joe Manning