[Beowulf] SPBS problem

Burcu Akcan burcu at ulakbim.gov.tr
Wed Mar 10 02:30:47 EST 2004

Hi,

We have built a beowulf Debian cluster that contains 128 PIV nodes and one dual xeon server. I need
some help about SPBS (Storm). We have already installed SPBS on the server and nodes and all daemons seem to work regularly. When any job is given to the system by using pbs scripting, the job can be seen on defined queue by running status and related nodes are allocated for the job. On the other hand there is no cpu or memory consumption on the nodes, the job does not run exactly and at the end of estimated cpu time there is no output file.

Can anyone give some advice on my problem about SPBS.

Thank you...

Burcu Akcan

ULAKBIM High Performance Computing Center