[Beowulf] BWBUG Greenbelt: Intel HPC and Grid, Beowulf Clusters

Donald Becker becker at scyld.com
Mon Mar 8 17:15:46 EST 2004

Special notes:
  This month's meeting is in Greenbelt Maryland, not Virginia!
  From pre-registration we expect a full room, so please register on
  line at http://bwbug.org and show up at least 15 minutes early.

Title: Intel's Perspective on Beowulf's Clusters
Speaker:  Stephen Wheat Ph.D

This talk will review Intel's perspective on technology trends and
transitions in this decade. The focus will be on bringing the latest
technology to the scientists' labs in the shortest amount of time. The
technologies reviewed will include processors, chipsets, I/O, systems
management, and software tools. Come with your questions; the
presentation is designed to be interactive.