[Beowulf] Cluster school project

Maikel Punie beowulf at studio26.be
Mon Mar 8 16:03:41 EST 2004

hmm,

ok, maybe i explained badly, at the moment i just need to create a project
discryption on what would be possible to realize in 2 months, and off course
i could use the cluster knoppix, but then its not a real project anymore,
then its just an install task.

also the openmosix structure is it using diskless nodes? or what because i
can't find a lot off info about it.

By the way, which part of Belgium are you from?
I recently attended the FOSDEM conference at the ULB in Bruxelles.
Great conference.

Well its the whole other part off the country, but yeah it was a great
conference i was there to :)

Thanks
Miakle