[Beowulf] Cluster school project

John Hearns john.hearns at clustervision.com
Mon Mar 8 15:51:58 EST 2004

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, Maikel Punie wrote:

> hi,
> I need to make a smaal beowulf cluster for a school project i have like 2
> months for this stuff, but i need to make my own task asignment.
> So basicly what do you guys think that would be possible to realize in 2
> months time? The only thing they told me, is that the nodes must be discless
> systems.
Maikel, first you need the computers!

Then you should first look at ClusterKnoppix

Once you have that running, come back and tell us how you got on.
We'll help you do more then.

By the way, which part of Belgium are you from?
I recently attended the FOSDEM conference at the ULB in Bruxelles.
Great conference.