[Beowulf] Cluster school project

John Hearns john.hearns at clustervision.com
Mon Mar 8 15:51:58 EST 2004

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, Maikel Punie wrote:

> hi,
>
> I need to make a smaal beowulf cluster for a school project i have like 2
> months for this stuff, but i need to make my own task asignment.
> So basicly what do you guys think that would be possible to realize in 2
> months time? The only thing they told me, is that the nodes must be discless
> systems.

Maikel, first you need the computers!

Then you should first look at ClusterKnoppix
http://bofh.be/clusterknoppix/

Once you have that running, come back and tell us how you got on.
We'll help you do more then.

By the way, which part of Belgium are you from?
I recently attended the FOSDEM conference at the ULB in Bruxelles.
Great conference.