[Beowulf] SLC3 -- Holy Programmer's Trinity

Douglas Eadline, Cluster World Magazine deadline at linux-mag.com
Mon Jun 21 15:35:03 EDT 2004

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004, Daniel Ridge wrote:

>  Forget pasteurization, it's like sucking
> directly on a cow.

I think you have changed my cluster experience forever.

> of 'Edit, Compile, Run'.

The length of this cycle is directly proportional to the cost of
software development. It turns out that the traditional
C/C++/Fortran-MPI/PVM development process takes a lot of time.

Editor-in-chief                   ClusterWorld Magazine
Desk: 610.865.6061
Fax:  610.865.6618                www.clusterworld.com