[Beowulf] e1000

dragonlair at libero.it dragonlair at libero.it
Thu Jun 3 09:58:38 EDT 2004

Hi all,
 I'm trying to use the e1000 driver with my cluster. I need to make some changes
in the driver, but I do't know how to do. I would like that the driver can setup
only a particular ethernet card (in my cluster's nodes there are 5 NICs), but
the driver calls e1000_probe () for each ethernet card and doesn't allow to set
a specific card. How can i tell to the driver to configure a specific nic? I
don't know the way to modify the sources witout make disasters.
Heelp.

Simone Saravalli