[Beowulf] IPMI / SOL howto document

Tim Small tim at buttersideup.com
Wed Jul 14 10:54:42 EDT 2004

I recently set up a few Debian based Intel SR2300 servers (Intel
SE7501WV2 motherboard) for IPMI, and in particular Serial Over LAN (SOL)
support.  As I found the documentation a bit sparse (despite the fact
that most of the tools seem reasonably mature / stable), I thought I'd
put together a brief howto - a first draft of which is at the URL
below.  Any comments, or patches welcome...

p.s. Thanks to Semantico for allowing me to publish this documentation.