[Beowulf] Q: dhcp configuration tool

Rafael Garcia Leiva angel.leiva at uam.es
Tue Jul 13 10:40:14 EDT 2004

Dear all,

I am trying to find a tool for the automatic configuration of a ISC DHCP
server. I would like a tool that can be managed through a command line
interface, and that preserves already existing configuration information (for
example comments, and other entries) in the dhcpd.conf file.

The idea is to use this tool in a script that reads the hosts configuration
information form a database and automatically create or updates the necessary
entries on the dhcpd.conf file.

Does anybody knows a tool that meets these requirements?

Many thanks in advance!

Rafael Angel Garcia Leiva
Universidad Autonoma Madrid
Beowulf mailing list, Beowulf at beowulf.org