[Beowulf] HVAC and room cooling...

Per Lindstrom klamman.gard at telia.com
Sat Jan 31 14:54:47 EST 2004

ATTENTION!

Liquid Nitrogen is deadly dangerous as it will shut off the breathing
function of the human body when the Oxygen content falls below 19.5 %
and thereby causing suffocation.

This is not an unusual accident type in the Oil- & Gas- as well as in
the Shipping industry. For the sake of your safety I'm recommending the
use of an Industrial Safe Working Practice as a guideline before any
work commence.

A reference: **http://www.medicine.uiowa.edu/biochemstores/Pages/ln2msds.htm

Best regards
Per Lindstrom