[Beowulf] Virginia Tech upgrade

scyld at jasons.us scyld at jasons.us
Fri Jan 30 00:44:26 EST 2004

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, Jag wrote:

> Interesting article.  It seems they don't know what their cluster is
> called.  The article wants to call it 'Virginia Tech X', whereas the
> website for the cluster wants to call it Terascale:
> http://computing.vt.edu/research_computing/terascale/

When I was there last month they referred to it as "System X" and as part
of the Terascale project.  YMMV.

-Jason

-----
Jason K. Schechner  -   check out www.cauce.org and help ban spam-mail.
"All HELL would break loose if time got hacked." - Bill Kearney 02-04-03
---There is no TRUTH.  There is no REALITY.  There is no CONSISTENCY.---
   ---There are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS   I'm very probably wrong.---